QUALITY CONTROL & SOURCE INSPECTION
ENSURING MATERIALS AND FABRICATED ASSEMBLIES ARE DELIVERED in ACCORDANCE WITH SPECIFICATIONS AND CODE REQUIREMENTS IS a VITAL ASPECT TO OVERALL SITE SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE
quality first in all thAT we do
Source Inspection, while often grouped with QC, serves a different role by providing quality surveillance of materials, fabrications and equipment being delivered by a supplier/vendor or manufacturer/fabricator for use by the end user. Source Inspection plays a key role in providing oversight and validation that effective implementation and satisfactory results of the QC steps have been achieved thus ensuring the resulting product is free of defects.
Whether our clients need visual QC Inspectors to support their in-house quality program/department, or require independent third-party Source Inspections for off-site fabrications, CMI Services will deliver. As a certified CWB W178.1 inspection agency, CMI Services has established a detailed quality program to support nearly all welded fabrications in Canada. Our CWB W178.2 certified Level II and Level III visual welding inspectors offer vast experience in new construction QC, third-party Source Inspection and support of owner/user QC programs for pressure equipment fabrication and repair. CMI Services will protect your assets and help minimize risk to your facility by drawing on our decades of visual QC experience to ensure materials, finished products and pressure equipment repairs meet all compliance requirements.
We can support your QC and Source Inspection requirements with the following services:
- Provide highly qualified and certified visual QC inspectors to support manufacturer/fabricator quality programs, Owner/User Quality Programs and third-party Source Inspections within Canada and abroad
- Provide “Turn-Key” management of off-site Q.C. and Source Inspection activities. Our customers can rely on CMI Services to seamlessly manage off-site work on their behalf and provide clear, detailed updates outlining progress
- Conduct vendor qualification reviews and vendor audits
- Perform pre-commission inspection and reviews
- CMI Services is certified through our CSA W178.1 program to Asme Sect. VIII, Asme Sect. XI, Asme B31.1, Asme B31.3, API 650, API 653, CSA Z662 and CSA W47.1/W59-18 Codes